Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day0-The Will


             Hello my name is Dan and about 3months ago I found out I have type 2 diabetes.  My doctor has prescribed me about 7 different medications that I have to take a few times a day.  I am  33 years old, 5' 9"  and weigh 285lbs.  I am in the worst physical shape of my life and am determined to make a change.

A few days ago on Yahoo I saw a short video about a guy named Joe Cross, losing weight by purely drinking fruits and vegetables.  I am sure some of you have heard about this video, Fat Sick & Nearly Dead which my lovely wife found it available at our local library.  After watching this I felt that maybe this is the opportunity I was looking for.

So please follow me on my journey to juicing and getting healthy.  I will be posting my daily progress and everything involved.  Also I will be making a video of my final transformation so stay tuned and lets see if I can make my goal of 60 days.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment