Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day3- Keeping Busy

     Felt good today, not really having any issues or detox symptoms.  Definitely was tempted as I was out and about but I have found that if you stay busy it isn't much of an issue.  It keeps your mind off of not eating the foods you see or smell and can help distract from any issues that I have seen in the past such as headaches.

     Another key point to remember in doing this fast, is staying properly hydrated.  It can be challenging to get in additional water with the heat and humidity up higher than they have been the last few days.  But staying hydrated also helps prevent headaches, cravings and such so I am trying to stay on top of it.

Today's intake so far:

Carrot-Apple-Ginger x 2
3 carrots
2 apples
1" ginger 

Green Juice x 2
2 cucumbers
2 apples
4-5 kale leaves

Will probably throw in another juice or two before the end of the day.
 

Day3 weight 276 lbs
Total weight lose -9 lbs 
 
I didn't lose any weight today but I also didn't gain any of that initial 9lbs that I lost back so I am a happy camper.




No comments:

Post a Comment